Ascending Path Blog

Ascending Path is an Alaskan climbing and eco-tourism guide service operating since 1995 world-wide and since 2002 in Alaska. We are AMGA accredited, providing technical climbing instruction and guiding and naturalist guiding in the beautiful mountains of South Central Alaska.
This Blog contains some older adventure stories, news and guides musings... for more current news and trip stories, visit our Facebook page- Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guest Comment from Ben Benson

Hi Aubrey, Matt & Heather,
Thanks you so much for helping me get up to stay at Crow Pass! I would not have been able to stay up there without your professional help. I was very happy with how well everything went and I will definitely recommend you to any friends of mine that are going to Alaska. Feel free to have any of your guides contact me if they need a place to stay in Sun Valley, Idaho.

Thanks again-Ben Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment