Ascending Path Blog

Ascending Path is an Alaskan climbing and eco-tourism guide service operating since 1995 world-wide and since 2002 in Alaska. We are AMGA accredited, providing technical climbing instruction and guiding and naturalist guiding in the beautiful mountains of South Central Alaska.
This Blog contains some older adventure stories, news and guides musings... for more current news and trip stories, visit our Facebook page- Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gluten Free Family Glacier Hike







So, I have been dealing with Gluten allergies for a few years and I was booking clients from Florida who were also Gluten free. They requested me as their guide since we talked on the phone for about and hour about all the places in Anchorage and in Alaska they could eat and buy groceries. We had a stellar day and the family really enjoyed the glacier hike. The 12 y/o girl said it was "the coolest thing she had ever done with her family!" It made my day :) --Heather Szundy

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you guys posting so often on your blog, its been a while since I looked. I love all the plant pictures and names...very cool!!

    ReplyDelete